Friday Challenge - Tag! You're It!

Friday, October 25, 2013




Hello!!!  Lori Apgar here with a Brand New Challenge for you!!  My Challenge is Tag, You're It!  I want you to use at least one tag on your project - or create a decorative tag!

I am typically a layout girl, so I added a tag to my layout.  Not just any tag though, I used the Color Washed Cold Press Watercolor Tags.


I recently found these photos taken over 7 years ago!  My friend Elaine would take my son Tanner and strip him down and put him in her deep kitchen sink.  Tanner loved when mommy went to Elaine's house to craft!!!

I used some paper from Pinkpaislee's Hey Kid paper pad for my canvas and my photo and title mats.


I used my Dylusions Cherry Pie ink spray to color the tag.  I punched tiny holes in the tag and tied on some yellow twine from the October Scrapbook Kit.  I included some Pinkpaislee word stickers to my tag and made a border with them across my page.


I used my cameo for my title and offset shadow.  I inked everything with black ink.

I also ran some yellow twine at the top of the black cardstock border.


I added a ticket and pop-dotted a die-cut "Hey Boy" where my photos overlap.  Boy, Tanner really is interested in that water!!!

Products Used from the Frosted Designs Store: 
Pink Paislee Hey Kid 12x12 Paper Pad
Pink Paislee Hey Kid Die-Cuts
Pink Paislee Color Wash Tags
Dylusions Spray Ink - Cherry Pie


Here are some other projects our Design Team created to inspire you! 


Products from the Frosted Designs Store - All ON SALE now
My Mind's Eye paper - Carefree Relaxed
My Mind's Eye paper - Smile Shine
My Mind's Eye paper - Carefree Mellow
My Mind's Eye paper - Hey You Trend
My Mind's Eye Charm Chipboard Buttons
My Mind's Eye Charm Enamel Dots
My Mind's Eye Charm Decorative Tape
My Mind's Eye Charm Label Stickers
Golden Molding Paste

Lydia Wiley
Products used from the Frosted Designs Store:
Basic Grey-Persimmon 12x12 paper kit
Basic Grey-Persimmon 6x6 paper pad
Studio Calico-Wood Veneer Heart
Pink Paislee-Color Wash Watercolor Tag


Katie Hollister
Products used from the Frosted Designs Store:

MME Cut & Paste collection
MME cut & paste chipboard stickers
Pink Paislee Colorwash tags
Um Wow chevron confetti
Um Wow chipboard frames
Studio Calico wood veneer cameras
Prima everyday vintage sugardot stickers

I am very excited to share this week's sponsor with you.... Quick Quotes! 






Quick Quotes Inc. is a full service, family-owned, scrapbook company. We travel the country sharing our love of scrapbooking, memory preservation, and altered art with everyone; from beginners to experts.
Quick Quotes was established in 2001 with vellum quotes and poems that now grace millions of scrapbook pages. Quick Quotes has evolved into our signature all-inclusive kits. We design our easy-to-use kits, 12”x12” designer paper, embellishments, Powder Puff Chalking Inks, Club Q kit-of-the month club, and now our exclusive Private Reserve weekends. The focus of Quick Quotes is to make quality products that touch your heart and make you smile.

You can find Quick Quotes products at your local independent craft and scrapbooking stores and at www.shopquickquotes.com.


One lucky winner will receive a $20 Gift certificate to the Quick Quotes Store!! 

You know the rules... you have to play to win! So get out those tags and show us what you've got! 



3 Comments »

3 Responses to “Friday Challenge - Tag! You're It!”

Sarah said...

Oooh! Love tags! Can't wait to play! Awesome layouts ladies! Great inspiration!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a great challenge!! I loveeeeeeeeeee what everyone created!!!!!

JustYolie said...

Gorgeous creations ladies!!!